Five exceptional teams, with UK and international expertise, have made the shortlist to become strategic masterplanners for the £8bn Thamesmead Waterfront development in southeast London....
We look forward to working with each and every one of them as the competition progresses... may the best team win!
- Allies and Morrison with Jas Bhalla Architects; SLA; Ramboll; Montagu Evans; and Frances Holliss
- Prior + Partners with Arup; West 8; The Place Bureau; Alison Brooks Architects; Turner Works; Marc Koehler Architects; JA Projects; Schulze+Grassov; Soundings; and Sage Culture
- Studio Egret West and Cobe; with Dark Matter Labs; Studio Weave; Freehaus Design; Yinka Ilori Studio; AKTII; Hilson Moran; and Biomatrix Water
- Urban Orchestra led by Tibbalds, Expedition, Haptic Architects and Mikhail Riches; with Create Culture; Gardiner and Theobald; Gibson Thornley; GS Solutions; Innovation First; Kjellander Sjöberg; LOLA; Madeleine Kessler Architects; Mary Duggan Architects; Nick Elias Studio; Nordic – Office of Architecture; William Matthews Architects and ZCD Architects.
- White Arkitekter with Publica; Tredje Natur; Central Saint Martins; Public Works; Bohn & Viljoen; Buro Happold; GL Hearn; Aurora
To find out more take a look at the press release in the side bar of this webpage.